michael kors totes

• Konbuyu başlatan pisbags
  • Başlangıç tarihi
P

pisbags

OK so I decided to get this bag despite the mixed reviews. I purchased the pink one and the color was dead on. It is true it only has one large open pocket, and if you need a bag with a lot of separate sections, this is not the one for you. I also agree with other reviewers that the lining material isn't a real high quality. Mine was attached properly, but if you try to put anything really heavy in this bag or anything with a sharp michaelkorssoutlet2012.com, I can see the lining tearing easily. It is not big enough for a lap top but easily accomodates my Kindle Fire in its case along with my small makeup bag, wallet, hairbrush and Iphone. Even with all that, there is quite a bit of room to spare. I didn't buy it to accomodate a laptop so that isn't an issue for me. The exterior is much better made than the interior. I have had a lot of compliments on it in just the few days I have had it. If I had to do over again, I would still get it because I think it is a good bag for the price. But don't be expecting "Coach" or "Guess" quality if you decide to buy it too. If you do, you will be disappointed.It has three straps two that are shown, smaller straps and one big one. My only negative review is within 2 weeks the big strap's sewing on one side came loose and I cannot carry by the one now. I must carry by the two shown.Overall great michael kors. Would have given 5 stars if it wasn't for the handle.This bag is just what I expected. Big but not too big, definitely office-appropriate but cute enough you could still use michael kors crossbody for a date or something casual. I got this bag so I could have a cuter bag to carry my DSLR. It's not super padded, but it fits, along with a spare lens, so mission accomplished. I like the texture, but some other people might not. Good grey color, too. The lock detail is discrete and a nice touch.

[TB] Benzer konular

Üst