Temmuz 16, 2019, 12:13:31 ÖS
Haberler:

Ve: Þayet kulak vermiþ veya aklýmýzý kullanmýþ olsaydýk, (þimdi) þu alevli cehennemin mahkûmlarý arasýnda olmazdýk! diye ilâve ederler. (Mulk -10)

Custom theme request

Başlatan Tashiiee, Aralık 09, 2009, 05:14:39 ÖÖ

« önceki - sonraki »

0 Üye ve 1 Ziyaretçi konuyu incelemekte.

Tashiiee

Hi names tash, i didnt know where to post as every topic is in a language i can not read but if its not to much trouble to ask, can you make me a custom SMF forum style for my gaming group www.lions-gaming.com

I had your other thme called !Kani but members of Dominace-Gaming had a cry because they use that them and they claim it as there own, ZeeBOB claims he made it, he removed you tag down the bottom, i did find a similer style called fadetowhite by a guy named crip but i done like it, can you plase make 1 for me. E-Mail me with your reply.

Thank-you for your time =)

From Tasha.

Fussilet

hello Tashiiee , thanks for contacting me

email sent...

regards...
içimdeki tüm putlarý kýrdým ve sana yöneldim Rabbim...
Bu geliþimi kabul et, beni benden al, beni sana baðýþla...
-Fussilet-
Dili kahhar ile her dem gül-i handanýmýz vardýr

Urfalý Abdi

Oruç nedir?, Orucu Bozan Haller ,  Ramazan Orucu...

Tashiiee

I am quite tight for money atm, if we can work something out, just let me know, if there are no suggestions ill work something out.

Thank-you.

isoz_

Hi Tasha,
Where are you from? I understood your text but it was probobly translated by a program.
Well, if you want to ask a questions except  theme :) I'll answer you gladly
Have nice day

Tashiiee

Im from australia, im just not a very good speller and have poor grammer. i was looking for a good them for my forums

kenso

Hi Fussilet, I am currently using sunshine theme with www.ozfarmer.com/forum and I am wondering if you could quote for a redesign to reflect a farming theme? I love your work!

Paul

Emily

If you are running Microsoft ® Exchange Server 2003, you may notice published last October, Service Pack 2 (SP2) provides new features and new functionality significantly enhances its resistance to a variety of ways to spam attacks. Exchange Server 2003 using the multi-layer anti-spam defenses against malicious e-mail can provide a strong protection. Exchange anti-spam framework of the single most important element is the Intelligent Message Filter (IMF), the server can handle the final stage of anti-spam content filtering enabled. Within the IMF, as a little-known custom weight list (CWL) of the module enhances the anti-spam features SP2. Let's see how it works and use.